11/23/2011

A MISTAKE . . .

I'm the setting sun behind the trees, the saddest one you've seen.


I've been burning holes and breaking dreams, and I regret it.

I'm fixing things I've broken, it's not as easy as it used to be.


I'm throwing temper tantrums. I used to settle, but now I make a scene.

You can't believe...





I made a mistake;
I wish I could take back everything that I did.
I wanted to tell you, I really did.
But how do I explain this?

Promise me you will be there until the red light will change,
I would wait forever.
Promise me you will stay here until the darkness will fade,
I'd wait for you,
You.

A mistake,

wish I could take,
Back everything,
That I did.
I wanted to tell you, I really did.
But how do I explain?


I wanted to tell you, what really happened, how do I explain this? How do I explain everything?